Iron Giant

Clean & Cull

Iron Giant

It has been my goal to refine my rounds as much as possible but didn't realise I had culled so much over the last few years just checked cleaner planner I would have had 542 jobs, But currently have 332 active jobs .

Iron Giant
It doesn't really matter how many customers you have or how much you earn each month as long as you are making a living and enjoying what you do

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yes I know that, I was quite shocked in all honesty I thought I had only dropped around a 100 in recent years.

Just pleased to be were I am at right now.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

BigFoot

That's the great thing about working on the glass, if you keep refining then your money will keep going up and you'll have a higher percentage of properties/customers that you like (less stress more money) until you have a great cream round. I have a two year old son and hope to pass the cream round on to him eventually, wish I was so lucky!

Edited by BigFoot

Den

I seem to do a cull every couple of months, still a couple of customers that could be going on the chopping block If they don't pay up quicker n the future., off with their heads lol.

adamangler

i have 315 customers and 367 ex customers

peter rogers

customers who get cut   i inform them i dont not just dont turn up again

Julian Noddy Dean

lol thought it was just me in 7 years ive binned off 5k a month worth of work ! 

A Pane In The Glass

yep I agree the end goal is to have a solid round... mine is getting there i have 250 customers in my binned off spreadsheet n 350 live customers