Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just wanted to introduce myself

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

BrightWhiteUPVC

Hi thank you for the accept into this forum, i have been following the advice given by many expert window cleaners on here. I own a conservatory cleaning company BrightWhiteUpvc and cover the north west & west yorkshire areas i have a website and if anyone would like any advice from me or i can help in any way please do.

http://www.upvcandroofcleaning.co.uk

Hi thank you for the accept into this forum, i have been following the advice given by many expert window cleaners on here. I own a conservatory cleaning company BrightWhiteUpvc and cover the north west & west yorkshire areas i have a website and if anyone would like any advice from me or i can help in any way please do.

http://www.upvcandroofcleaning.co.uk
Welcome to the forum, bunch of great folk on here good to hear that you are offering your experiences also, loads to be learned from forum members.

Hi :) nice website btw. A few things I was curious about have already been answered by it. But I was wondering, what cleaning products do you favour for conservatory roof cleaning?
Thank you, i just use pear drops and upvc cream and scrub away on the roof till its all off with a car wash brush and a bucket.

Welcome to the forum, bunch of great folk on here good to hear that you are offering your experiences also, loads to be learned from forum members.
Thanks Den i know thats why i joined i have been using the advice and following for a while before i joined when i thought you know what i have som3 knowledge to pass on ?

Hello and welcome  :1f44d:  I've always wondered if there is enough demand for conny valets all year round. What is your experience with demand through the 4 seasons? 

Hello and welcome  :1f44d:  I've always wondered if there is enough demand for conny valets all year round. What is your experience with demand through the 4 seasons? 
To be honest there isnt your lucky too get 9 months a year the rest is just making ends meet luckily i have another company too which is more 12 months of the year and www.upvcandroofcleaning.co.uk is just a side hobby. The weather is the biggest battle if you where to do it youd need another source of income or you can knock doors but then you dont get your prices.

Back