Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best brush for gutters

WCF

Help Support WCF:

this is something im still trying to find here is the ones ive tryed so far that are best

turbo brush , heavy and doesent get behind very well and doesent last,but gets in the clips very well (expencive for what it is )

gardner sill  a tad heavy and the brustels fray up with hot water but gets behind well ,but clips are hard to clean (not a bad price)

super lite f;locked , ok but doesent get behind well cleaning clips are hard

i now use the turbo brush for the gutters and then pop a extreme on to get under the soffet bord ive also been looking at jets for upvc cleaning and found pencles best for for every thing apart from rincing the flat soffet bords with pencle jets you can squart the jets rite under behind the gutters, 

im guna be ordering the vikan swivle brush next as i think that will be a good brush due to the shape,

ive also now had to rip out a load or bristels from my gardner sill brush so the jets arnt block with brustels as hot water has frayed them badly , ive also rejeted the brush so there facing in the middle not the top ill take pic later, 

i do think there is still a market gap here to fill (a propa upvc brush fit for upvc cleaning that will last and get behind the gutters it has to be flocked with fans and pencles the sides have to be like the turbo brush for the clips the bristel langth needs to be like the gardner sill to get behing the gutter jets need to be in the middle not the top  the brush also need to last longer , @Alex Gardiner  :1f609:

so my next brush will be vikan swivle and gardner supreme as these are the only to that ive seen that could fit the bill

I brought a Chinese brush from the wca show. From the jigsaw stand .thought I got sucked in. But im finding it brillant for cleaning behind the gutters and the clips. Also first washes. The brissels knock them spiders sacks clean off. Had a £10 tip on a £40 gutter job yesterday yay . Cant be bad!!. Try jigsaw around £45 I think it was.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have found if you spray the gutter with a hard surface cleaner most brushes take it off easy ,I would not buy a brush just for guttering I tend to use my old brushes

scotts tfr 10 and 20 are defo the best upvc cleaners out there that ive tryed instent clean no dwell time realy needed one resion im guna get the vikan swivle is its so hard wering and a real work hores of a brush the trade off is its a tad heavy but if it gets under the gutters it will be a winner ,this was my first brush wich was on a clx27 lol wish i never gave it away now :1f61e:   

Its great stuff tench. I'm well impressed, I've only tried the 10 and if this is anythi g to go by I can't wait to try the 20. I bought a boxset from Scott.
I just looked at the swivel brush on omnipole and it looks really good. I might have to give it a try when my Vikan wears out

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back