Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vac Blockages

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chris70

Hi have a 3000w vac any ideas how to prevent blockages in front inlet is there any way to upgrade to bigger inlet or add side inlet which heard are good

Cheers

Yeah I purchased a Numatic 51mm side entry with gasket from Grippa Tank. Carefully traced round the new gasket using existing hole and carefully cut it out, works a treat and it's never blocked. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Show us a picture of the vac and inlet. It took me 5 minutes to make the inlet on mine bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Cheers for reply's that's a good little job you av done on that vac Cristian exact sort of thing was looking to do just worried i would mess it up and not be able to use it as is pretty new

my numitic hover with side entery has only ever blocked 5 or 6 times in total pine needles were the cause and its only blocked twice with a huge sod , so ide defo sugest geting a side entery fitted ora 100mill inlet if u can

Hi, I purchased one of these ultra thin Bosch metal cutting discs from eBay and used a small hand grinder. You need a steady hand and don't forget gloves and safety goggles 

:1f44d:

image.png

Turns a normal vacuum into a cyclonic action,  this spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power remains strong.   :1f44d:
It actually improves suction a fair bit i have been told by others who have done it

Learn not to pick up to much at once my 3000 was blocking a lot but just a case of moving slow along gutter not picking up to much at once [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back