Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good deal?

a023fe88decb3225ddde29075dbda7d8.jpg

I'm trad on my days of from work at the minute wanting to get into WFP I'm almost ready to take the risk and go full time and want to push harder than ever will this be suitable ? I don't know to much about wfp but I am going to do some research just wanting your guys opinion thank you [emoji4]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Bit steep at £350 including vat per month. I'm very much a DIY guy though so would never spend that kind of money on kit. Could you not get a cheap van to start with and sort the kit yourself - at least then you'd know how to fix it when the inevitable happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Oh didn't realise it was a +vat price I was going to do that but wasn't sure if was worth just getting something like this and it lasting me 10 or more years, how much would a cheap kit be worth do you have any idea? [emoji4]

Nice bacon sarnie from the mobile café 50yds down the road  :1f44d:
Good to know reckon it will take a good while to fit having 350 tank with frame and electric reel bolted on top of tank with rollers through the floor, I have a pump box that I use now so will just use that.

I also heard that if you're new to window cleaning Pure Freedom have a windie who'll take take you out window cleaning and give you some window cleaning tips on the way whilst they get on with fitting the tank.

I also heard that if you're new to window cleaning Pure Freedom have a windie who'll take take you out window cleaning and give you some window cleaning tips on the way whilst they get on with fitting the tank.
True, he will take you to jobs and allow you to watch him and later on even give you a go. Gives advice on pricing as well, great guy. 

It's not that hard.. a tank connected to a controller and a controller comeccted to a pump that connects to a hose reel... The controller is powered by a leasure battery ..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nothing at all wrong with that deal and not at all a rip off. 

If you dont have £5k or so to spend on second hand (ragged) van and system this is the way forward. 

It should take you no more than 2 days a month to pay for it and look a lot more pro than an old banger with a ladder on. 

Sure you can go used and cheaper but why would these firms bother if they weren't making a profit?  And if they dont make a profit why be in business? And if they aint in business well you may as well just stay trad.. 

I was traditional for over ten years and never wanted to get into the wfp , my lack of knowledge with it a just though it was a con and didn’t do the job properly, 3 years later with doing the wfp iv got bout 80% of my work using it , go for it will b best thing u do a

What you need to know about lease deals regarding a van is that their is a fixed annual milage usually 10,000 mile if you are only doing say 5,00 mile a year then your out of packet as most very basic vans offered are less than £15,000 brand new. And after all those payments the van and gear wont be yours.

Some second hand vans may or may not have been ragged around with a slightly higher mileage maybe but they will have been serviced accordingly under warranty.My neighbour bought a second hand company vehicle with really high mileage for its age it had all services done he checked it over and changed water pump etc which didn't cost him much as he fitted it the parts himself and it has ran perfectly since. 

I am currently leasing a L200 and have looked after it really well.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Back