Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Search

962acc4a6cf2ba3695780c4899b9581f.png

This is what I get. That was searching for 'pure water'.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yes this is a known issue with iOS app. We are working with the app development team and apple as we need to migrate our app to our own development account. It's down to apples silly rules. So our iOS app is actually out of date and needs updating but until we get our apple developer account sorted for a nice £100 a year, We're a bit stuck. I am hoping to get this sorted in the next month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yes this is a known issue with iOS app. We are working with the app development team and apple as we need to migrate our app to our own development account. It's down to apples silly rules. So our iOS app is actually out of date and needs updating but until we get our apple developer account sorted for a nice £100 a year, We're a bit stuck. I am hoping to get this sorted in the next month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Ahh ok, I know apple are a pain. It's fine though I can still use the app to look at latest topics. Thanks Gav.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Compared to what some of us pay for a service that is but a drop in the ocean @Gav is it not? ???

You might think so but priorities come into play. The app works, yes it has a few issues on iOS but it works and other things have priority over it. That said it will be fixed in the next month or two hopefully. 

Back