Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner natural hybrid

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I currently use the Gardiner supreme natural hybrid with hot water around 30-40 degrees. The ‘natural hybrid’ section in the middle has gone strange and all clumped together and gone hard but my friend I work with who uses cold water is fine. Anyone ever had this or can recommend a better Gardiner brush for hot water?

I’m thinking off getting a silk brush next as prefer them but worried the same thing will happen

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I currently use the Gardiner supreme natural hybrid with hot water around 30-40 degrees. The ‘natural hybrid’ section in the middle has gone strange and all clumped together and gone hard but my friend I work with who uses cold water is fine. Anyone ever had this or can recommend a better Gardiner brush for hot water?

I’m thinking off getting a silk brush next as prefer them but worried the same thing will happen

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/Brush_Guide_Chart_Jan_2017.pdf

I presume you mean sill brush not silk brush. :1f602:

Predictive text is probably the reason. In South Africa the correct way of spelling sill is with a C so I always have to think twice about the preferred spelling in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back