Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Easy Friday.

Eddie dragon

Nice early finish today. All work done. All planed leaflets dropped. Emails and text enquiries dealt with. 

Sun is shining so believe I'm stopping at the pub on way home. Do Paperwork in the bear garden. How many of you got easy day today? 

Up at 8.30.  Breakfast then took the dog for a walk and did a bit of birdwatching - saw an osprey, some greenshanks and heard a cetti's warbler (just in case some wise guy wanted to know 'what kind' of birdwatching).  Back home, dealt with a couple of enquiries and a cancellation then off to the pub with my business partner (wife) for our customary Friday business lunch.  Spent the afternoon setting up a long case clock I've spent the last few months making.  Helped the wife cook a chicken curry for dinner.

Fairly typical day

:coffee:

Up at 8.30.  Breakfast then took the dog for a walk and did a bit of birdwatching - saw an osprey, some greenshanks and heard a cetti's warbler (just in case some wise guy wanted to know 'what kind' of birdwatching).  Back home, dealt with a couple of enquiries and a cancellation then off to the pub with my business partner (wife) for our customary Friday business lunch.  Spent the afternoon setting up a long case clock I've spent the last few months making.  Helped the wife cook a chicken curry for dinner.

Fairly typical day

:coffee:
Are you on the correct forum????????????

well friday was disaster 

what I should of done is taken day off

Thursday night indulged in large volumes of beer , so Friday was no gd for anyone ,all I done was eat bacon roll, 

made enough cash for my mate and went home.

Friday? I never work Friday's. I spent the day wandering around Loughborough university with my step daughter. She was looking at the uni and I was looking at the posh mums who were there also walking around. 

Oh yes :1f609:

Don't clean windows anymore (since 2010) hence the '72' in my name.  Spent 40 years running up and down a ladder and five years waving one of them stick thingys about.  Still got my business though - having a very happy retirement!
that sounds like the ideal situation

Back