Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

vans vans vans

tench0771

whats every one using at the minit im allredy looking despite to years left on my current one :1f602:  its a toss up at the minit vivaro sport or custum  u can get some realy good deals at perrys at the minit 15k u can buy a allmost new van with all the toys lol i will probly be geting a nother vivaro as there made in uk and i think suporting are country is the way to go but the custum does look the nuts and is looking very temptin 

whats every one using at the minit im allredy looking despite to years left on my current one :1f602:  its a toss up at the minit vivaro sport or custum  u can get some realy good deals at perrys at the minit 15k u can buy a allmost new van with all the toys lol i will probly be geting a nother vivaro as there made in uk and i think suporting are country is the way to go but the custum does look the nuts and is looking very temptin 
I agree with the buy British if they are equivalent to the competition but the new Citroën Dispatch has a payload that would allow me to have a 1000l tank in so is the current favourite 

The trouble is with most vans is that the interior is **** no bluetooth and a radio out of 1990's I am talking swb vans, As a decent all rounder Fords look to be the better option .

i,m getting my new van tomorrow vivaro ,its not new 08 plate 

hoping it is going to be gd one

The injectors have already been done if it last as long as my vito all will be well

@Duncs when u get your van m8 first thing u need to do is open the bonnet then pore a bottol of water on the wind screen then check if any is driping on the enging if it is then get your garage to seal the scuttle pannel asap that will help your van have a lot less problims my m8 has one with the 2.0cdti and its on 145k ish no injectors failed or gear box its bin so good he said he gunna keep it as long as he can , good luck with yours m8 mine has 66k on it now had it since 39k only issue was the gear box and had to seal my scutle pannel just had my mot yesterday failed on track rod end and a suption bush so prity happy with that 

thats a gd idea tenchthe mecanic is going to make a cover to fit over the injectors

it has already had the injectors done 2k it cost so i,m not going to take any chance,its getting fitted when I transfer tank etc

111k on the clock so happy days

thats the same van as mine

my mate has one also what  a difference with the bulk head,no chance of getting squashed like a fly on wind screen

Hi tench, if your thinking of getting the custom, the basic starting one only has a payload of around 850, so it's best to pay a little extra to have the next one up with a better payload.

I test drove several different model vans before buying my custom, but as soon as I drove it, I knew it was for me. 

I also paid to have the more powerful engine.

Fully loaded it flies up hills, and the turning circle is second to none.

Ive had loads of vans throughout the years, but this is my favourite by far.

In my opinion, going on asthetics, they make other vans look ugly. Good luck with your search ?.

Ive got the number of a guy who imports them if you want to pm me

I just had a ford custom 2014 and it's amazing just like being in the car has all the toys and hill start. It's great customers always say how it looks . They are one of the best looking vans I think

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Hi tench, if your thinking of getting the custom, the basic starting one only has a payload of around 850, so it's best to pay a little extra to have the next one up with a better payload.

I test drove several different model vans before buying my custom, but as soon as I drove it, I knew it was for me. 

I also paid to have the more powerful engine.

Fully loaded it flies up hills, and the turning circle is second to none.

Ive had loads of vans throughout the years, but this is my favourite by far.

In my opinion, going on asthetics, they make other vans look ugly. Good luck with your search ?.

Ive got the number of a guy who imports them if you want to pm me
Hi Steve did you get the Custom Limited and what payload did you get. 

Back