Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pure freedom controller problems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CustomMadeUK

hi all right this has got me pulling my hair out!!

i have have a digital controller that was working 5 min before i installed it into my van.

now i have a ps showing on the controller.. i have tried the following things..

1.checked the pump direct to the battery and works no problem

2.tried a auto calibration...nope i get ps err

3checked the voltage to the pump with out it connected and it is not pumping any volts to the pump and still get ps

4.opened up the controller to check solder connections and battery are fine reading 11.8 but the connections on the chip board going to the pump are reading nothing???

could it be because my battery is 11.8 so it will not access the pump?

kind regards chris 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris mine says ps when I stop the water with my one shot remote.
Have you tried disconnecting the power to it for 5m because it sounds like it’s just having a bit of a wobbly [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Have you tried disconnecting the power to it for 5m because it sounds like it’s just having a bit of a wobbly
emoji6.png

thanks mate but i threw my dummy out the pram and ripped it off put on a simple controller no faffing about then..lol

Have you tried disconnecting the power to it for 5m because it sounds like it’s just having a bit of a wobbly
emoji6.png

It should say 'ps' when using a remote as it's turning the pump completely off. However, if using a tap or univalve etc, it should say 'de' (dead end). 

You've got less patience than me, sometimes an airlock can cause the pressure switch to come on. If there's a next time disconnect the out pipe and see if that helps.
Same as you, I had this happen  part way through a work day and it was air in the system. 

Latest Posts

Back