Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Added Sparkle

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gunner give this a try was just looking at it on eBay , can u recommend this mark

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

it is not going to be everybody cup of tea but if you are going to try a additive then this one is a good one to start as it is the cheapest of them all and imo it works the same as the others 

here is there webpage https://added-sparkle.com/

Do you think it’s worth adding to my water I make it in the garage every day reads around 3-4 on the TDS reader then goes into the van

From the van tank through the pump and into resin Then reads 0 but thinking as a polisher or be on the safe side because I have still seen spots on some houses

Do you think it’s worth adding to my water I make it in the garage every day reads around 3-4 on the TDS reader then goes into the van

From the van tank through the pump and into resin Then reads 0 but thinking as a polisher or be on the safe side because I have still seen spots on some houses

The spots are either from the rubbers, vents or you're not rinsing enough. Adding this won't remedy spotting. 

I did think spots from no rinsing enough but I have then done them and rinised plenty and still had spots

I agree I don't think any of the additive that are for sale will make any difference you need to rinse more the additive give you a better glide and apparently a shiner window 

Back