mark m

Added Sparkle

paulwills

Gunner give this a try was just looking at it on eBay , can u recommend this mark

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

mark m

it is not going to be everybody cup of tea but if you are going to try a additive then this one is a good one to start as it is the cheapest of them all and imo it works the same as the others 

here is there webpage https://added-sparkle.com/

Sbr1t

Do you think it’s worth adding to my water I make it in the garage every day reads around 3-4 on the TDS reader then goes into the van

From the van tank through the pump and into resin Then reads 0 but thinking as a polisher or be on the safe side because I have still seen spots on some houses

Part Timer
12 minutes ago, Sbr1t said:

Do you think it’s worth adding to my water I make it in the garage every day reads around 3-4 on the TDS reader then goes into the van

From the van tank through the pump and into resin Then reads 0 but thinking as a polisher or be on the safe side because I have still seen spots on some houses

The spots are either from the rubbers, vents or you're not rinsing enough. Adding this won't remedy spotting. 

Sbr1t

I did think spots from no rinsing enough but I have then done them and rinised plenty and still had spots

mark m

I agree I don't think any of the additive that are for sale will make any difference you need to rinse more the additive give you a better glide and apparently a shiner window 

Part Timer
2 minutes ago, Sbr1t said:

I did think spots from no rinsing enough but I have then done them and rinised plenty and still had spots

If they're are old rubbers and only just changed over from trad then you can still get soapy suds leeching out for quite a few washes.