Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

[SOLD] Retirement Sale - Power Washing Kit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Stafford PowerWash Services
Due to retirement I have some pressure washing kit for sale, all in good condition.

Pressure Washer - 21lpm, 250bar, twin inlet, 20m hose, Turbo lance and lance with interchangeable jets, Honda GX390 engine. Good working order, only 18 months old £950.00 (cost £1900.00)

Mossmatic 21" FSC - good condition, new jets, 18 months old £350.00 (cost £700.00)

Karcher FRV30 FSC with 10m hose and lance with quick release fittings (usually comes with Karcher bayonet fitting), 12 months old, this is a fantastic bit of kit that sucks up the water and dirt as it cleans. Check it out on Youtube. £225.00 (cost £450.00)

SkyVac Atom for sale with five carbon fibre poles and all accessories still for sale due to time wasters! good working order, cosmetic wear and tear £150.00 (rrp £500.00) - Sold

Gloria 510T sprayer with Viton seals, ideal for spraying sealant, and two fan nozzles, bent handle but works well, 18 months old £100.00 (cost £285.00)

30l Sealers Direct Premium Ultra HD Sealant (top quality sealant) and 15l Premium SD Thinners (for cleaning sprayer afterwards) £75.00 (cost £210.00)

Benz igh performance soft washing spray nozzle, screw connect £10.00 (cost £40.00) - Sold

All for collection from Stafford.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate. Interested in the Atom trouble is I'm a fair bit away. I don't suppose you are going to be anywhere near Beds / Herts anytime soon? Oops just seen its sold. Good luck with your retirement 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it's sold, being picked up Saturday. If anything goes wrong will let you know

The pressure washing season is only a few weeks away!

This is an ideal starter kit with everything you need.

The power washer is actually being serviced at the moment (must remember to go and pick it up).

Everything except those marked Sold.

I need to check that the washer has been serviced and nothing major needed doing and will then get back to you.

Sorry be out of action for a couple of days!

Chris Dall can't find a serial number so I have attached a photo.

Teaboy I have sent you a PM.

image1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back