Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moss removal

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Did a job there which involved cleaning mildew from a spray painted roughcast wall. I decided to clean it with Ubik which came up very well. The only thing is that moss is growing through the paint. I cant powerwash in case I strip the paint off. I might be painting it, if the owner not happy with what I have done. Would I be better to treat the moss bits with biocide before I paint it or just paint over it like the spray painters did? cheers m

Did a job there which involved cleaning mildew from a spray painted roughcast wall. I decided to clean it with Ubik which came up very well. The only thing is that moss is growing through the paint. I cant powerwash in case I strip the paint off. I might be painting it, if the owner not happy with what I have done. Would I be better to treat the moss bits with biocide before I paint it or just paint over it like the spray painters did? cheers m
Powdered sulphate of iron mixed into water and applied is what we use to kill moss... Same for a lawn or roof

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back