Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump issues

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes. It’s wired too the controller out of the controller to the pump. Controller working fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

That's the pressure switch don't no if that will do it give them a ring they should be able to help bud

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Do You have a inline fuse on your system, Although I would have thought you wouldn't get anything at all from the controller if the inline fuse had blown.

My pump was buggering about for weeks. Got it working again for a while then stopped then working and now stopped again. I just bought a new one. Couldn't be ****** with the whole Monday morning coming and it being a no go 

Do You have a inline fuse on your system, Although I would have thought you wouldn't get anything at all from the controller if the inline fuse had blown.

One controller I had an internal fuse and an inline one in the positive lead from the battery.  Something else to look for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back