Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Favourite squeegee?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bobd

Hi all just joined the forum and was wondering what you're favourite squeegee was because I always end up with soap down 1 side and have to wipe it with a dry cloth. Can this be avoided with the right squeegee? 

I started with a stainless steel ettore , been using the moerman liquidator last couple of year there great no detailing at all

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

You can't beat a decent dogeared squeegee with the ends cut at an angle

Best thing is the liquidator channels as they have done all that hard work for you

Looks like the liquidator is the weapon of choice then? Who would be the go to stockist? I've been working for someone a while now and he supplies brass squeegees and although they get the job done whats wrong with making the job a little easier? Thanks for the input. 

My main is a Sorbo 55cm, but I might change it out for a Moerman 55cm soon as I find the Sorbo does need a fair bit of detailing.

I have a few older brass channels for smaller windows, and a Moerman Fli*q 35cm for pole work, which probably is my favourite.

Just ordered the liquidator and the excellerator handle for 30 quid. Hope the boss appreciates the extra work it helps me do. The missus wasn't too impressed but going by what I've seen it should stop me getting sore hands so hopefully it's worth it. 

Got my liquidator yesterday so been using it today. It's not bad but I'm wondering if I should get the 12 inch channel. When I ordered it I only had the option of the 10, 14 and 18. I thought that was all they did. 

I've been using the same spring loaded stainless steel 14" PEACE OF ****. For the last 14 years. No rubber handle just a channel a handle and 2 screws. (And some rubber)....

I intend to be buried with it.

I've been using the same spring loaded stainless steel 14" PEACE OF ****. For the last 14 years. No rubber handle just a channel a handle and 2 screws. (And some rubber)....

I intend to be buried with it.

you like my father in law, had his 22 years, he was gutted last year when he bent the channel and had to replace it, still the same handle though

Back