Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone use guttercleaningsystems.co.uk vacs?

I have the 1800 watts n 40ft carbon poles. I think its a pretty good machine for easy extraction material. Ive used it on turf in gutters. Which struggles with, but also does resonably well with.
I like the weight of the poles, they do feel quite thin n fragile, but are nice n light to use.
I think it would be wiser going for the 3000wt machine.
Ive got the downpipe cleaner tool, which is a good idea, it can be used to drill out tufts out of gutters aswell, but i think you would have to be careful working on slate roofs. As it thrashes about the turf. Other issue is once its switch on you cant switch it off until you bring it down. Unless im missing something.
I emailed the company to see what the price would be for me to buy the 3000wt machine by itself,but no response so far.

For the money i think its a reasonable product.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thanks, I think the 3000w would be the wiser choice given the price difference, I would definitely go with the clearing tool as well.

They don’t seem the best with communication though, I emailed asking about the anti-jamming poles, got a reply with a very brief description so I asked for a photo to clarify, I didn’t think that was unreasonable given the investment I was prepared to make, no response, second email asking if a picture was possible as I was looking at placing an order, no response. I find this business practice very odd, why risk losing nearly £800 for the sake of an email reply? Even just saying no would have been more acceptable.

I have since found a thread on cleanitup forums with fairly glowing reports however I’m concerned about their unwillingness to communicate, if I have a problem am I going to come up against the same problem? Decisions, decisions.

I’m sure they are very pleasant, however today’s world is internet sales and email, I have to work and email is much more convenient. It’s just concerning they are prepared to ignore a sale rather than taking a quick picture on their phone to secure a nearly £900 sale.

I will give them a call on Monday though, although I’m irked at their communication I’m not stupid enough to cut my nose off to spite my face, it’s a good system at a good price.

They did say that their tapered poles can jam but their anti-jam poles have a sleeve with a clamp instead of the taper which seems like a good idea, however their description wasn’t that clear hence why I asked for a picture.

Thanks for the responses so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 3000 watt machine and can't fault it, I've picked up turf and everything and I am very happy with the equipment. From what I can gather I think they not only sell the equipment but go out and do the job aswell so I think that's why sometimes responses are a problem, which like you say isn't great, but honestly if you persevere the gear is worth it for the money. My old man ordered mine at same time as his and he rung them up and got a discount for ordering 2 and he said they were good to talk to on the phone.

I used these guys for my 3000w ( with alloy poles) so heavy [emoji30] I had an issue with my trolley. Sent them an email and they responded pretty quick and sent me a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I got the 1200w one with alloy poles. It's was just under 300 quid.

I thought this will be ok for the odd jo

And it is to an extent...

It will get loose stuff out fine but struggles on sods etc.

The alloy poles are really heavy to work with.

It does work but it's a pig to use. So much so I don't bother doing gutters anymore and would advise getting a 3000w machine and carbon poles .

I purchased 30' gutter vacuum poles from them on 21/09 and got no confirmation email or expected delivery date. Rang the landline and mobile and both rang out, left a message asking for call back to no avail. Emailed them and was told they were waiting for quick release clamps to arrive but could dispatch with thumb screw ones the next day, I asked how long for quick release ones to arrive and was told the next day or so, I opted to wait. Still waiting and now won't return emails as to when they are going to dispatch. Terrible customer service and over 2 weeks since I paid for them and still no sign of them!

My opinion on this is - Get yer ladders out and some gutter pro tools - quicker and better job all round. I wasted money buying mine for sure. I believed all the hype about using gutter vacs.

My opinion on this is - Get yer ladders out and some gutter pro tools - quicker and better job all round. I wasted money buying mine for sure. I believed all the hype about using gutter vacs.
Ok upto 2 storie , you doing above this on ladders padman? Vacs have their place for certain jobs but not the answer to everything. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back