Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TFR10

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adam Turnbull

Hi All

I just ordered my first TFR10. Thinking of spraying it onto white guttering/fascias/soffits on Fruday then brushing off. The gutters are over conccrete paving/ paving slabs/foliage and a glass roof conny (which I shall also be cleaning). Will there be issues with the drippage or is it less harmful than spray of Hypo recipe?

Ad

it will be fine as long as your mix isnt to strong, say 1/5. Its not as potent as hypo. i use virosol and never had problems with it dripping and staining

Add a bit of surfactant if it’s not soapy enough..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Scott advises 200ml to 5l of water and I find its more than adequate.
I Bought the box set of 10 and 20 and haven't even tried the 20 yet as I haven't found a gutter that the 10 doesn't power through.
I used the 10 earlier today and was impressed yet again with how effective it is. I haven't noticed any problems since using the 10. I just make sure I'm away from water butts and ponds etc

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Never a problem buddy. I must admit that I have never had to add more.if anything, I've felt a little smug about how easy this tfr has made my life.
I spray it on and within seconds can see runs from the dirt and then with the water on with fan jets it just melts away. I'd always used no nonsense decreaser before and although it's good this has blown it out of the water

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

tfr20 is the nuts ive not tryed the 10 tho its a instent clean this stuff i only spray ha;lf langths of gutter now then scrub and rince as its so fast acting compaired to the rest bar upvc max with is also instent clean but not as good

Latest Posts

Back