Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

free logos?

Clisty1989

does anyone on here know any good website's that do free logos? Finally setting up a fb page and haven't bothered sorting one out. I only have internet on phone so can't use a laptop if that is gonna b an issue. Any help would be great.

I have recently used a guy on there from the UK and I'm very happy with the logo that was designed for me. The intellectual property belongs to me and all formats were provided for use on website, leaflets etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiverr is good for some things but is littered with sellers from Asia all offering the world.

I looked at some of their seo things ages ago, and they were offering so much of certain things at once it was guaranteed to get me booted off the web lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi Clisty

Il sort you a free logo if it helps, Just drop me a message and Il sort something for you..Just doing my bit to help 

You can create your own logo just type in google tool for creating logos. It is not required special skills, easy to use for everybody.

Latest Posts

Back