Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water genie 4040 and good membrane

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeegee Dan

I have for sale a complete stainless water genie 4040 RO.... I bought it because I was going to try and save some money on resin but decided it wasn't worth the hassle and my tds is only 65 from the outside tap so I stuck with double DI.
There's only been about 2500 ltrs of water been produced by the membrane.
Comes with all the fittings etc.
Im in Swansea, south wales if someone's interested.
Make me an offer on it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have for sale a complete stainless water genie 4040 RO.... I bought it because I was going to try and save some money on resin but decided it wasn't worth the hassle and my tds is only 65 from the outside tap so I stuck with double DI.
There's only been about 2500 ltrs of water been produced by the membrane.
Comes with all the fittings etc.
Im in Swansea, south wales if someone's interested.
Make me an offer on it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile
slightly off topic, how much would it have saved you? Only reason I ask is im in Swansea too and was debating whether an Ro is worth it. Seen your van around town, thought I recognised the name from somewhere

I thought I'd jump in here, I live near buy and my tds is same. I've got a 4040 so I'm changing my resin only once a year saving quite a bit on resin thankfully.

My fellow windy lives near buy spending quite a lot on DI resin only system so it's a case of weighing up pros and cons of investing or your case keeping your ro.

For me personally and for the long term it's definitely ro system.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

slightly off topic, how much would it have saved you? Only reason I ask is im in Swansea too and was debating whether an Ro is worth it. Seen your van around town, thought I recognised the name from somewhere

It would have saved me about £300-400 a year... but it takes about 5-6 hours to fill... where as it only takes me about 40mins with double DI.

I thought I'd jump in here, I live near buy and my tds is same. I've got a 4040 so I'm changing my resin only once a year saving quite a bit on resin thankfully.

My fellow windy lives near buy spending quite a lot on DI resin only system so it's a case of weighing up pros and cons of investing or your case keeping your ro.

For me personally and for the long term it's definitely ro system.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Totally agree mate. I just find it better if we run out of water midday because of a gutter cleaning job we can nip home and refill in mins.

Back