Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

resin

tench0771

rite ive been looking at this purelite mb400 high grade stuff spose to be beta give a more pure water than tulsion resin!!! at the price tag of £138 can any one back this up ?  @doug atkinson 

i was thinking of using my pure standerd resin puting pure strate in my tank but then having a di in my van for the finel polish im asuming this will be like the ionic zero ppb but with out the uv ultra lite to kill any bacteria ?

rite ive been looking at this purelite mb400 high grade stuff spose to be beta give a more pure water than tulsion resin!!! at the price tag of £138 can any one back this up ?  @doug atkinson 

i was thinking of using my pure standerd resin puting pure strate in my tank but then having a di in my van for the finel polish im asuming this will be like the ionic zero ppb but with out the uv ultra lite to kill any bacteria ?

At that price they must have added Plutonium-239 to make nuclear resin. :1f602:

At least it will have a long shelf life.

Last edited by a moderator:
He just adds a bit on and drop ships it fromTCW. A lot cheaper elsewhere but cannot say

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get all this uv killing bacteria how is that gonna clean a window any better? You carnt even see bacteria all they have done is used the system from a marine tank where it's needed for fish welfare but not to clean a window. Getting ridiculous now lol and as for ppb when will it stop? Ppm is enough surely? 

Back