Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp in a VW caddy maxi?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

This week I'll be buying a setup for my caddy at last. Nothing pretty, just a simple tank, frame, pump, controller jobber. Has anyone got a caddy with some pics as an example? I was thinking of going for the 500l tank, but open to ideas.

Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It was a long time since I checked the payload, but if my memory serves right it's around the 8/850 mark. I better go back and check that now. I probably won't even use that much most days if I'm realistic, I don't do long days like I used to, much prefer an early knockoff.[emoji16]

So there's loads of figures for payloads online for the caddy. I should be OK though by the higher figures I was seeing. I'll probably only be filling to 350/400 most days anyway. Nice to have the extra if I need it though.

Just a backpack on a cheap trolley. So fed up with dragging it about now. I've seen so many opportunities where I would make a load more money a lot easier. All my filtration and storage is spot on, and I know I'm going to stick with wfp now, so its time to get this sorted. Love the wfp, never thought I would say that.

Just a backpack on a cheap trolley. So fed up with dragging it about now. I've seen so many opportunities where I would make a load more money a lot easier. All my filtration and storage is spot on, and I know I'm going to stick with wfp now, so its time to get this sorted. Love the wfp, never thought I would say that.

I know a guy in his 60s who uses a gardiner backpack on a decent aluminium trolley with a hozereel on it who will still do a couple hundred a day 

The trick is to use a tank with bilge pump with switch by the door and big bore hose through the floor at the back or side to go straight in to the backpack

Refill in about 10 seconds and no lifting big drums in and out

The time it takes me to mess about with hosereel etc from van mount i am already cleaning with my trolley

I know a guy in his 60s who uses a gardiner backpack on a decent aluminium trolley with a hozereel on it who will still do a couple hundred a day 
The trick is to use a tank with bilge pump with switch by the door and big bore hose through the floor at the back or side to go straight in to the backpack
Refill in about 10 seconds and no lifting big drums in and out
The time it takes me to mess about with hosereel etc from van mount i am already cleaning with my trolley
Good point mate, I will probably need that anyway as space will be tight so want to limit things rattling about the floor. Good to have options either way.

Fit SLX 30 in straight no problems, tones of space left over, especially if well designed

Do you have any pics mate? The 450 dimensions were quite different to the 500, and if I remember right it would mean I have to remove my racking which I want to try and avoid as it'll be great storage for the small items when I tidy it up.

Do you have any pics mate? The 450 dimensions were quite different to the 500, and if I remember right it would mean I have to remove my racking which I want to try and avoid as it'll be great storage for the small items when I tidy it up.

41f257293ad6cfeeff247fa010bf843b.jpg

Back