Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

would this work?

Clisty1989

@Dave B I know you love tinkering so thought you'd like this. Been looking at a cost effective way of getting chems onto gutters and come up with an idea. Gardiners quicklok gooseneck with a gardiners rinse bar, no brush attached. Swap brush for that, attach sprayer to wfp spray away, replace with brush reconnect to water during dwell time, scrup & rinse. Cost about £25 Would it work?? Any input would be great from anyone.

also it'll have 2 fan jets, 50 or 100 degree?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would work or you could just use a brush with fan jets for the same effect

Made this a while back works perfect costs hardly anything to make, never use it though lol as I have a couple of different brushes with fanjets installed.

I use an old brush fitted with spray jets and a separate hose line that runs outside the pole for spraying chemicals.

Think I superglued them, worked really well if making from scratch it cost approx £6 

I have been cleaning gutters for 5 years now and the simple way I do it is to have 2 pump up sprayers one for chemical and the other to rinse, simple.

Back