Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vauxhall vivaro 650ltr tank

@Luke Barnard did his I think it was.

He put up these photos once. His tank is a 500 liter according to a post yesterday about tyre wear. I'm sure he won't object to me putting them up again. I found his photos very informative.

spreader plates.jpg

spreader plates 2.jpg

spreader plates 3.jpg

If you look that the second photo you will see he has bolts running down the length of the tank the same as the third photo. The spreader plates he used will be there as well but are hidden by the silencer. He has used lengths of angle iron for his spreader plates.

He has done such a good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Luke Barnard did his I think it was.

He put up these photos once. His tank is a 500 liter according to a post yesterday about tyre wear. I'm sure he won't object to me putting them up again. I found his photos very helpful.

View attachment 11600

View attachment 11601

View attachment 11602

If you look that the second photo you will see he has bolts running down the length of the tank the same as the third photo. The spreader plates he used will be there as well but are hidden by the silencer. He has used lengths of angle iron for his spreader plates.

He has done such a good job.
This is the new one....no underneath pics though.

20170224_151839.jpg

Back