• Don't want to see this ad? Register and login to remove it.

£850 mainly done every 4 weeks with a very few every 8 weeks £8250 all of which is down streets and closes off a mile long road, so very close knit quick money work.

10 - 15 minutes down the road heading towards Derby £650 mainly done every 4 weeks a few every 8 weeks this round includes a village and 3 farms a large £40 house then there is a £200 Grand house done every 6 months so twice a year so including the £200 there is £850 on paper £6000

10 minutes down the road i have a round  £890 done mainly every 4 weeks with a very few every other months £8900

All rounds create lots of extras in con roof cleaning and guttering.

The whole of the work as a job lot 20k

zzzwindow.jpg

21 minutes ago, Teaboy said:

Are you open to offers we can take all

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Im very happy to except a good offer if you like to inbox me and see if we can strike business.

5 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

I just re read this.  You have windows worth £1740 and you're asking £20k? 

That's 11.5 x value?  

Bit steep even by my standards. 

Your find there is far more than £1740 looks like someone needs to go back to school

Not many busInesses pay for there selves so quick and don't forget you earn a living off it straight away from day one 

Won't take long to pay for itself but then you'll also own the round worth similar or more to what you paid while earning

Work goes for between 2-10 x we all know that and there is a multitude of reasons that effect this

Ultimately the buyer and the seller have to agree and it has to work for both

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I'm different to most on here, I always look at it as buying something that you don't own. Not for me, probably because I'm a cynical old ****, but good luck to those that do.