Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

D

DanM

£850 mainly done every 4 weeks with a very few every 8 weeks £8250 all of which is down streets and closes off a mile long road, so very close knit quick money work.

10 - 15 minutes down the road heading towards Derby £650 mainly done every 4 weeks a few every 8 weeks this round includes a village and 3 farms a large £40 house then there is a £200 Grand house done every 6 months so twice a year so including the £200 there is £850 on paper £6000

10 minutes down the road i have a round  £890 done mainly every 4 weeks with a very few every other months £8900

All rounds create lots of extras in con roof cleaning and guttering.

The whole of the work as a job lot 20k

zzzwindow.jpg

Not many busInesses pay for there selves so quick and don't forget you earn a living off it straight away from day one 

Won't take long to pay for itself but then you'll also own the round worth similar or more to what you paid while earning

Work goes for between 2-10 x we all know that and there is a multitude of reasons that effect this

Ultimately the buyer and the seller have to agree and it has to work for both

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I'm different to most on here, I always look at it as buying something that you don't own. Not for me, probably because I'm a cynical old ****, but good luck to those that do.
You are buying goodwill and not actually something you will own

Even hmrc don't recognise it as a business expense as you haven't actually bought anything

All the customers are free to say sorry we don't want to use you and then you are paying for nothing

The only way i would buy work is if i was already subbing it for a good while so all the customers knew me already

You are buying goodwill and not actually something you will own
Even hmrc don't recognise it as a business expense as you haven't actually bought anything
All the customers are free to say sorry we don't want to use you and then you are paying for nothing
The only way i would buy work is if i was already subbing it for a good while so all the customers knew me already

What you on about of course it’s a business expenses goodwill is held on balance sheet and w/o over time?
If it was a p and l expenses everyone would buy all the time and the price would double

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Sorry @Dave B, @Teaboy is right.   Totally deductible, you are buying a database.  

Just like the lads using my Lead service, they are invoiced for a service and can claim it back.   

If I said here you go Dave, list of 100 customers wanting a window cleaner, that's £1000 to you,  you still claim it back as you have purchased a database.  

That would be a p and l expense I belief aswell.

Green pro I’m back off hols we still need to catch up let me know when

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back