Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reaper turbo brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Corps012588

Has anyone tried these brushes? I'm quite tempted with one as my sill brush with fan jets is getting a bit worn now.

I've loved using the brush I have now but if these turbo brushes are as good as they look then they should really speed up fascia cleaning.

I do use Scotts tfr but am always looking to save time while still providing an excellent service with great results

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

ive got one and i wouldent buy another  to be honist the bristels fold over and the plactic stock hits the upvc  the brush is also heavy and it dont get under behind the gutter very well  if i ware you ide get the gardner sill  , i am guna try the flocked supreme next as that looks like a good upvc brush, the only think i like about the turbo brush is the jets and the brustels at the ends of the stock

ive tryed stiffer brushes but imo flocked cleans beta  ive not tryed the unerversil brush with stiff bristels on the out side if i was u ide get the supreme as that one looks perfect for gutters 

This one?
c43256b7cd1319c6b75882ad758e4bcc.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

old extreme brush is what i use , what you lose in scrubbing power is easy made up buy having no shoulder burn and because there small they go right up the back of the gutters , you can spin the pole about , use it upside down and inside out because it feels like theres northing on the end of your pole 

Latest Posts

Back