Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting clients via leaflets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

Just Trying

Who had dropped leaflets and got customers from it? I have someone who can do it for me. He does 10,000 per week with his partner.

You will get a response from 10,000 leaflets but the responses may come from all over the place which is not conducive to building a  compact round. IMO it's much better to leaflet an area and then canvass a few days afterwards.

Canvassing is by far the quickest way to build up a round and it's better if you can do the canvassing yourself so the customers can see who will actually be cleaning their windows and make a judgement as to whether they take you on or not.

I only use on line advertising or leaflets. I leaflet areas myself though. Pick and choose areas and types of property I won't to work on. Leaflet response realy does depend. Got nothing in whole areas. 2000 +leaflets. Other times I have just done say 100-200 around a new job,an picked up loads. Still get calls from leaflets dropped a year ago. 

Depends on how much work you need. I'm happy to grow slowly as it's all gravey on top now. 

Time is what will realy give you truly compact work. Longer you seen in an area the better. A good way I have found to pick up customers. If Finnished on time. Park up near the local school to do Paperwork. Possibility of being taken for a **** might be high. Depending on your facial looks. You will get walk up enquiries. Bonus is it's milf o'clock obviously ☺ ? 

Back