Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wtf... gutted

WCF

Help Support WCF:

baguley's cleaning service

Went to pick up wages for a first clean and gutter clean. When I left after completion they were better than new.

Just picked money up and the guy was shouting praise and I caught sight of the glass....wtf..look like they'd been washed with some tramps wet cloth...now suffering paranoia..cant wait until tomorrow to clean again and check more jobs....aaarrgghhh [emoji24]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Was their dirty water droplets on the glass or has the home owner been out and rubbed them over with a cloth or hand had that before from a ex client complained about the method I was saying finish had been rubbish the last few cleans and rubbed her hand across glass whilst whining 

I called back a short while after as agreed and the only bad finish was were she had rubbed her dirty hand across the glass needless to say she was very apologetic, But she dropped me for a tradder who was cheaper but only did half a job job  :1f602:

Could of been the insides being rubbish. Often on first cleans having the outside nice just shows up how bad insides are. Especially if you see the window from certain angles with sun etc. I would trust your work if you are using very low ppm pure and good technique you should be good

Agree could be inside. I have had it a few times on first cleans. Client says something like looking good except for a certain window but Usually patio doors. Go an look and explain all inside. Just shows how bad they realy are when Only half cleaned. Offer to do insides and as so bad like outside charge a premium. 

Back