Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Wordpress Theme for Exterior Cleaning Sites

WCF

Help Support WCF:

THL4KEL

Hi all, does anyone have any recommendation for a word press theme which is straight forward to use? Not looking for anything that is that flash.

Cheers

THL

Non will be that straight forward if you've never used wordpress. But once you know your way around wordpress they will mostly all feel straightforward.

Just use on of the free ones wordpress comes with most of them are responsive and work fine. You will probably find some tutorials on you tube.

I'm working on a WordPress site at the moment. Are you using WordPress.com or .Org (the latter being hosted by someone other than WordPress themselves)?

I am using the Sydney theme and the Origin Page Builder plugin. Doing everything I need to for a standard website.

A wordpress theme is a very personal thing. You can sit and try different ones for hours before finding one that feels right. Most window cleaning sites only need to be quite basic. Check out this guys video

In a previous life I worked for a hosting company and this was the tutorial we would recommend for DIY web developers. The chap seems to have updated it for 2017.

his theme is Tesseract and he uses a page builder that makes the whole process a lot easier

Back