Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

does anybody know a window cleaner in new york ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Julian Noddy Dean

because i am very sad i am looking to find a window cleaner in new york to go out with one day when i am there on holiday , not for pay of  cores just to see how different they work and to see the real n.y  just aday out on the glass in a local neighbour hood would be great any help would be good please 

What a great idea! I’m off to Vegas early November with the wife for her 50th. She has booked a helicopter to the great canyon, a Michael Jackson show, circus de lay (or whatever it’s called), a meal in the stratosphere restaurant. But now reading this, I shall ask her if we can cancel these bookings and we’ll go out watching a local window cleaner instead! ?

What a great idea! I’m off to Vegas early November with the wife for her 50th. She has booked a helicopter to the great canyon, a Michael Jackson show, circus de lay (or whatever it’s called), a meal in the stratosphere restaurant. But now reading this, I shall ask her if we can cancel these bookings and we’ll go out watching a local window cleaner instead! ?
lol theres i bigger picture to my madness mate as were looking to buy a place out there 

Latest Posts

Back