Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet Help!

Gleam123

Im struggling at to what to include in my flyers to be honest, I dont want to over complicate things but I want to insure Im including all I need to.

My view is if there is alot of text then most people wont bother to read it so i want to keep it simple so any advice that I can get id be most grateful for.

Im not totally decided on the layout yet so again any suggestions are welcome, so far I have decided on a bullet point format and this is what I have so far:

Fully Insured

Tailor made pricing from as little as £5

Free PVC frames and sills clean

Reliable year round

50% off fascia and gutter cleans for regular customers

Suggestions?

I would keep it as simple as possible.

Offer free no obligation quote

Mention you are fully insured,

and would go careful on offering extras.

Saying free PVC & frame cleans may make them think you will be expensive, or they don't want to pay for that.

Offering 50% off fascia & gutter cleans - would not include this, as it can make you sound expensive in the first place if you can give that sort of discount.

List briefly what you clean - Windows/Frames/Gutters/Fascias - let them choose what they want, and you may be able to up sell the extras when you give a quote. Get them to agree to gutters every 6 months - etc.

if you pm your email to me, I can let you have a copy of my most recent flyer - which seems to work well for me.

What I would say though - knocking on doors gets the work, flyers help but we use them as a tool to put into the customers hand when we knock.

Dave

Thank you very much for the advice, have pm'd you my email.

I thing il stick to the bullet point format and get rid of offering the extras.

I dont plan to solely rely on the flyers I just thought maybe I would go round on a sunday sending them out then go canvassing around midweek through the same area and see what happens

My main aim is not to come across as a 'traveller' operation!

I was considering just putting my mobile number on the car really as I plan to expand a bit further than my dialling code and am slightly wary that if they see I am from another area it might put them off enquiring?

I used the same method as window washer simple note through the door saying I been cleaning some of your neighbours windows and I could clean yours for £xx per Month,I got a good response in some areas and nothing from others.Wouldn't be put off with just mobile number on leaflet add a website and email and every couple of months put another note through the door I pick up 10 out 14 houses in one road with this method

Back