Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers that have to be in

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This is a proper pain in the ar5e. When I first started many moons ago I used to go backwards and forwards to accommodate people’s wishes. Now, no chance, it’s a false economy.

lm happy to text the night before and if they say it’s not convenient, I reply ‘ok thanks, see you next time in roughly six to seven weeks’.

If they have to be in for access round the back, i’d rather elbow them 

Either bin em or I have a couple that are close to home so I'm passing regular anyway that I put £5 on normal price and they went for it so that softens the blow ? wouldn't do em for normal price though

Don't do, or one off double price plus £10+ inconvenience charge. added stress tax running around after customers who are late rebook ect. With the final hate the job so drop another tenner on it. I find I have none on the books. 

They have to go I'm afraid. It's a shame because I had some really nice custys that were great payers.

I find a problem with big houses, I've had a few coming up to a million pound properties that access has to be a certain day at a certain time. Just can't do it, better off with easy access semis.

They have to go I'm afraid. It's a shame because I had some really nice custys that were great payers.

I find a problem with big houses, I've had a few coming up to a million pound properties that access has to be a certain day at a certain time. Just can't do it, better off with easy access semis.
That statement is to sweeping. 80% of my round is properties worth well over a million. I have codes to there automated gates which close behind me so I can leave my van unlocked.

There are plenty of semis with locked gates

That statement is to sweeping. 80% of my round is properties worth well over a million. I have codes to there automated gates which close behind me so I can leave my van unlocked.

There are plenty of semis with locked gates

It is a sweeping statement but it's what I've found. 

But 90% of my work is on houses less than 200k. Not many million pound properties round here.

But that's what I've found, the big locked gate houses need to be in to unlock them whereas the semis can simply be left open.

It is a sweeping statement but it's what I've found. 

But 90% of my work is on houses less than 200k. Not many million pound properties round here.

But that's what I've found, the big locked gate houses need to be in to unlock them whereas the semis can simply be left open.
Unless I have the gate code, I don’t touch them. I’ve never had a single customer refuse to give me the code. So no problems ?

This is a proper pain in the ar5e. When I first started many moons ago I used to go backwards and forwards to accommodate people’s wishes. Now, no chance, it’s a false economy.

lm happy to text the night before and if they say it’s not convenient, I reply ‘ok thanks, see you next time in roughly six to seven weeks’.

If they have to be in for access round the back, i’d rather elbow them 
Still in position you were once, as my round increases will do similar and bin them. At moment though do not have that luxury...but one day soon!!!!

Either make it worth your while or sell the job to someone that will.

I hate hearing bin them off you guys are chucking money down the drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back