Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chemical Sprayer

Recommendations wanted for a chemical sprayer which will reach the Fascias on a 2 Story house. Currently own a backpack but don't wanna use for chemicals as its a backup for if system goes down. I've seen one online with a telescopic 5.4m pole, around £95 inc VAT. 

Thoughts?

I have ordered a reaper sprayer from UPVC supplies, it fits into my Gardiner pole  with a separate hose just for chemicals which I will attach to a pressure sprayer.

I take it your on about a pump sprayer, the application of chemicals can be done through specific chemical application nozzles or simply through fan jets on a brush head. I have a application nozzle that fits straight into a Gardiner pole from DA Components, just recently released by them with 25 degree fan jet and I have a Alta 15000 FPM Viton sealed 15 litre 3 bar pump sprayer. Both of these were approx £63 delivered and of the highest quality. Remember 1 bar of pressure will push water approx 10 meters vertical. I have put a Mini bore Claber fitting on the hose of the pump sprayer and that attaches straight onto my pole hose. 

Hope this info helps 

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it your on about a pump sprayer, the application of chemicals can be done through specific chemical application nozzles or simply through fan jets on a brush head. I have a application nozzle that fits straight into a Gardiner pole from DA Components, just recently released by them with 25 degree fan jet and I have a Alta 15000 FPM Viton sealed 15 litre 3 bar pump sprayer. Both of these were approx £63 delivered and of the highest quality. Remember 1 bar of pressure will push water approx 10 meters vertical. I have put a Mini bore Claber fitting on the hose of the pump sprayer and that attaches straight onto my pole hose. 

Hope this info helps 

View attachment 11699

View attachment 11700

View attachment 11701

View attachment 11702

View attachment 11703

View attachment 11704
I have a couple off these but when th the auto compressor head 

couple these with th the snow foam lance there awesome for upvc and some ft washing because the product clings rather than running off

Basically i dont wanna put chemicals in backpack and i don't have a spare pole/hose for it either otherwise id just do the fan jet idea. 

Ive seen a chemical hand sprayer with telescopic lance that reaches 5m i think it was for £90

Last edited by a moderator:
spacer.png

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-23-08-31-04.png

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-23-08-30-18.png

Back