Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One Shot wiring diagram?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can't find instruction. 

Anyone got a copy they can post a pic? 

Any ideas @spruce?

I'm guessing power in and power out to controller.  Does that leave 2 negatives? If so which?  TIA. 

View attachment 11670

Here's a wiring diagram.

http://springltd.co/assets/uploads/content/One-Shot_Radio_Remote_-_Standalone_V4_12.pdf

One of the brown leads has a female connector and the other has a male connector.

Electrical reasoning tells me that the brown male connector will plug into the brown wire from the controller and the female would be to the wfp pump.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I fitted the one shot into my new van recently, I drilled a small hole in the roof and pulled the Ariel through. It works much better than when it was on the back door of my old van. Don’t know if this helps 

I removed the Univalve as it doesn't allow sufficient cool down on the heater an can cause havoc if hot.  IN MY EXPERIENCE.  Others will say otherwise.  

As I have a one shot I figure why not use it?
Quite suprised by this. I’ve had my heater for around 8 years and used to use a tap, which does the same job as a univalve. Never gave me an issue 

Quite suprised by this. I’ve had my heater for around 8 years and used to use a tap, which does the same job as a univalve. Never gave me an issue 
I did discover that the first heater I used turned out to be seriously faulty, this was three heaters back.  (long time ago) now though I'm wondering if it wasn't the fault that caused the reaction to the UniValve

Latest Posts

Back