Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fell back in love

GSS Window Cleaning

Fell back in love with my Liquidator since I used razor red rubber it's a tighter fit than normal rubber and since using it I get no more trail lines and makes it a doodle. Nearly threw mine in the bin before changing rubbers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi , if you don't mind me asking, where did you get your red rubber from because I bought some to try out , half worked fine and the other stuff were rubbish.   

Ir is silicone based not rubber which is why it behaves differently

I like the stuff 

Is the Razor Red rubber a hard rubber, says on web you can use it all year round? 
Medium to hard is my take and yes can be used all year round in moderate climates. Doesn’t like the extreme temps though. Too cold, particularly in hard water ares and it leaves water. Extreme heat and it gets ‘sticky’ although this can be negated by keeping it soaking in your cold solution. Nightmare in a boab or on the belt at those times however.

Medium to hard is my take and yes can be used all year round in moderate climates. Doesn’t like the extreme temps though. Too cold, particularly in hard water ares and it leaves water. Extreme heat and it gets ‘sticky’ although this can be negated by keeping it soaking in your cold solution. Nightmare in a boab or on the belt at those times however.
Why is it a nightmare in a boab? 

Back