Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Having trouble getting loft extensions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

my 27 reaches most dormers, as for Velux I do them from inside, I explain I can't do them from outside so if not in I can't do them. Most people don't think about them anyway when you quote.

To be honest I don’t know what velux and formers are please educate me [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Dormer windows  :1f603:  and velux's , For some houses to get velux's on a roof you will need a 32-35ft pole from level ground not sloping off and ideally a carbon pole as clx will be a struggle to handle no doubt 

we all carry just two poles in the vans 22slxs and 47ft extremes theres no need for anything else unless your hitting the bigger work then we send in the big guns with the ultermite poles ,

save , beg , do what you have to get a ex47 and you will never look back shame you have wasted money the buying extensions already its not the way to go for easy high work 

Windows are set back I could reach the top but not the bottom as set back

CLX-22 with extensions is quite difficult to control. You need a more rigid pole at this height - Gardiners Extreme or SLX.

Windows are set back I could reach the top but not the bottom as set back

Sounds like you need one of these to get to the set back windows.
a7f18b732d64793760b74b7d5956c2e9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

we all carry just two poles in the vans 22slxs and 47ft extremes theres no need for anything else unless your hitting the bigger work then we send in the big guns with the ultermite poles ,

save , beg , do what you have to get a ex47 and you will never look back shame you have wasted money the buying extensions already its not the way to go for easy high work 

This.

I also carry a CLX-10 which I use for approximately half of my work (mainly bungalows). Brilliant little pole - also saves wear & tear on my 22.
Yip I have a clx4 with gooseneck valve for my bungalows love it. 

Back