Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New tank

seanieg

Hi guys, am currently wfp using a trolley and backpack. I want to put a tank in the back of my van and run it from there. I think reading many of the posts on here it seems that diy seems to be the way to go. The only concern with that is securing the tank. I want to do it properly so I want a steel frame to attach it to the chassis. Is there anywhere you can buy a tank that already comes with the frame already around it. Thanks I  advance.

why pay a stupid amoutt for a tank frame off pureripoff when a good metal work house will make you a one for half the price and custom built so that the fixing points are where you want them , or sarch on evil bay seen some bargins on there 

Thanks for your replys guys. I didn't realise that pure freedom and window cleaning warehouse did them. I had also thought about getting someone to make one for me. So a few things to think shout as well as looking on ebay. Thanks again.

Ok that's great. Thanks for that. I have been having a good look at your van setup post TolishAPurd. Nice setup, some good ideas too. 

Back