Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Public Liability insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just starting up at moment cash bit short anywhere to get cheap basic insurance from ???

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Try Aplan, you can get 1million /10million public liability.   Think 1million is about £100 , I've got 5 million with items worked on for £220 make sure you get insurance that covers items worked on aswell .    Hope this helps. 

PL insurance isn't a legal requirement if you are a sole trader but for at £6 month it's a lot cheaper than someone suing you for thousands if your negligent. 

Gleaming insurance is overkill in all honesty, But i was doing builders cleans in the past and i was taking no risks at all even the site foreman of big house builder tried to tell me that the windows on one house couldn't have been damaged by the lads rendering the houses as the windows or the doors weren't in when the house's were getting rendered and their was render across the front door which was like a mdf faced composite door which I wasn't touching at all. 

Latest Posts

Back