Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic vortex vac.

Big sul

7a2e73a2860b953d3f71535b0766eb50.jpg

Does any use one of these vac. Seem to be exactly the same spec as the Sky Vac.

Just a different name and £500 cheeper!!!

Any thoughts or stick with sky vac brand ??

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I spoke to Ionic about this vacuum at the show. Skyvac supply it with a different head moulding. Can you tell me where you see it £500 cheaper please? I've looked on both websites and from what I can see they are the same price when VAT is added.
I use the skyvac industrial at the moment, works well for me. I also have an atom I bought 2nd hand for when I've got to carry it through houses when no rear access. I only do gutter clearing full time and also my 1st post.

I spoke to Ionic about this vacuum at the show. Skyvac supply it with a different head moulding. Can you tell me where you see it £500 cheaper please? I've looked on both websites and from what I can see they are the same price when VAT is added.
I use the skyvac industrial at the moment, works well for me. I also have an atom I bought 2nd hand for when I've got to carry it through houses when no rear access. I only do gutter clearing full time and also my 1st post.

My mistake the price on the ionic was not with VAT included!!!! Witch makes it the same price as the Sky Vac.
Good to know there both the same machine though.
Cheers [emoji16]

Back