Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

INVOICE

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

I need to send an invoice  for a job i have just started to do weekly.     I need to send a invoice  to them.

I just emailed them stating  clean, time, and day,        Not good enough they want a invoice sent via email in attatchment.

Can anyone help out and give me a demo invoice template.

Thanks in advance

i use the invoice2 go app on my phone and laptop

it gives you professional looking invoices at the touch of a button and keeps track of all payments and when they are due ect. 

it also tells you when they have opened the invoice which is handy.

if you've got an iPhone or smart phone just type it in your app store and i think its like £70 a year but well worth it in my opinion. 

You cam just use word or something similar then save as a pdf document and attach to email.

I used invoice2go last year for about 6 months and had nothing but trouble with it went back to sending are own in pdf format.

You cam just use word or something similar then save as a pdf document and attach to email.

I used invoice2go last year for about 6 months and had nothing but trouble with it went back to sending are own in pdf format.
what kind of trouble did you get with it?

I've used it for a couple of years and never had a problem. 

i really use it rather than creating and saving my own because of the way it tracks and stores info like how much you've taken how much is owed ect plus once I've done a job i just send it from my phone instantly and saves me going doing more once i get home. 

what kind of trouble did you get with it?

I've used it for a couple of years and never had a problem. 

i really use it rather than creating and saving my own because of the way it tracks and stores info like how much you've taken how much is owed ect plus once I've done a job i just send it from my phone instantly and saves me going doing more once i get home. 

I send quite a lot of invoices as I'm commercial and found it to be unreliable.

At first the invoices would go into my customers spam and junk boxes and even after telling them to save it as safe sometimes the invoice would show as sent on the app my end but the customer would not receive it.

There would be times the invoice would show as opened but it hadn't.

I would also for example send an invoice to a contact with in a company and they would forward it on to accounts if they did not mark it as paid with invoice2go they would keep getting reminders even when they had paid and they didn't like this 2 actually complained.

I think if you only send a couple a week or so it's fine some one I know uses it and loves it but he dosen't send many invoices.

For me it was best to go back to pdf's on my own invoice template and email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back