Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

citroen berlingo first ( racking )

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lbcleaningservices

So i got my first van

Now i know its a small van but better then useing my car.

Where do you guys get pole holders from or do you make it your self. Also the same with racking as i only want a small bit of it.

Any help / advice be much appreciate

Thanks all

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

For pole holders use soil pipes which you can secure to the underside of your van roof with cable ties.

i have a berlingo first its awesome   i have down pipes bungeed to the roof for my poles  its got a 750 payload so i use a 400ltr upright tank  and  the hose reel bolted under the roof  that gives me enough space for tools etc in asda baskets and with with a bit of swapping about i can get my pressure washer i9n the back with an 80ltr buffer bin` but i have to breakdown the fsc and put it in the front lol 

im in the process of seeing if i can get 3 drawers attached too the ply lining 

i have a berlingo first its awesome   i have down pipes bungeed to the roof for my poles  its got a 750 payload so i use a 400ltr upright tank  and  the hose reel bolted under the roof  that gives me enough space for tools etc in asda baskets and with with a bit of swapping about i can get my pressure washer i9n the back with an 80ltr buffer bin` but i have to breakdown the fsc and put it in the front lol 
im in the process of seeing if i can get 3 drawers attached too the ply lining 
Do you have any pictures? Sounds brilliant. I had to cut a hole in buck head to get pole in. Just trying work out how to get a hook in or something to side pole in

So i got my first van

Now i know its a small van but better then useing my car.

Where do you guys get pole holders from or do you make it your self. Also the same with racking as i only want a small bit of it.

Any help / advice be much appreciate

Thanks all

bit of soil pipe cable tied to the inside of roof, fits pole well. Used to carry mine on roof of car, with a fire extinguisher bracket bolted inside to secure it, but was too much of a ball ache in the end.

Back