Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer service Gardiners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

There are many companies I will not deal with in this industry regardless because of the poor customer service.  

On the other hand a company that is always on my call list for bits n bobs is Gardiners. 

Now you may need to leave a message (a tad irritating) but the girls always get back to you, always know what they're talking about (an important fact when selling a product) and are always efficient at processing the order.  

I placed and order for some bits yesterday and Emma was the finest example of customer service I could have hoped for, my order was slightly tricky but she simply got it sorted.   So this is a big thank you to Emma from Gardiners. 

@Alex Gardiner, be proud of your staff mate, they deserve it.   :1f44d:

Yes always been brilliant, had a order delivered yesterday next day service as usual great company with great staff. 

I have purchased quite a bit of gear from Gardiners, and always got first class service and the lasses in the office are always very helpful when I ask questions! Oh and the products they sell are first class!  :1f44d:

Same here, I ordered a bag of Tulsion Wednesday night, standard delivery no extra cost and it arrived this morning.
What more can you ask for?

Gardiner and grippa are 2 of the best when it comes to customer service.I wouldn't use any one else.

I have recently had a new battery fitted to my van and after doing a big job on Saturday the voltage on my second battery in the back powering the system was dropping.The problem continued on the Monday so i phoned GrippaTank who talked me through a couple of problems it could be but I was still none the wiser and asked if they would look at the van and split charge for me.As I'm not to far from them Oliver said I could bring it in that afternoon and they would have a look.They had a look checked the fuses and split charge and found the problem was with the battery and it needed replacing.

A new battery was needed but they where waiting on a delivery and had none in stock.The delivery was due that day but could have turned up at any time so no point waiting and they offered to come to my house at 7am the next day and deliver and install a new battery and check it was working properly which they did.

You just can't beat service like that and there customer service is what got me back working with very minimal down time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back