Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go pro copy camera

HALTON

Hi guys any one use a gopro copy camera for gutter cleaning to see inside gutters from ground.

If so how does the WiFi option but work with your phone.

Do you use customers WiFi to connect it to phone

Not sure how you would connect it to phone with no WiFi available at a job ?

Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I bought a WiFi camera on eBay and it works great for gutter quotes. All I did was attached the camera to my slx using a quick lock connector, downloaded the cameras app on my iPhone and turned on my mobile WiFi and camera, all u need to do on your mobile is go to settings/WiFi and the name of the camera will be there just click on it and write cameras password.
Go to the app and is done.
You only need to do this ones cause mobile phone will remember the connection.
You do not need internet connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I bought a WiFi camera on eBay and it works great for gutter quotes. All I did was attached the camera to my slx using a quick lock connector, downloaded the cameras app on my iPhone and turned on my mobile WiFi and camera, all u need to do on your mobile is go to settings/WiFi and the name of the camera will be there just click on it and write cameras password.
Go to the app and is done.
You only need to do this ones cause mobile phone will remember the connection.
You do not need internet connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Thanks
Which did you buy any links

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I also bought one from eBay 4K wifi for about £30 I got it for when out kayaking and bike riding so far I havnt used it for them but connected to my slx using the handle bars fixing that came with the fitting kit and looked in the gutters using the wifi to phone works great, that's was a couple of months ago still havnt emptied my gutters though lol. 

I also bought one from eBay 4K wifi for about £30 I got it for when out kayaking and bike riding so far I havnt used it for them but connected to my slx using the handle bars fixing that came with the fitting kit and looked in the gutters using the wifi to phone works great, that's was a couple of months ago still havnt emptied my gutters though lol. 

Got a link? There’s loads on eBay, be nice to get a recommendation.

Its a 1080p not 4K just checked my eBay was £26 but can't post a link.

the last photo is the mount I used on my slx works great perfect quality video.

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

Not sure about other action cameras but I own a GoPro Hero 3+ and you don’t need to use a WiFi connection. The GoPro hosts its own WiFi connection and you connect to it from your phones WiFi in settings. Then you go on the GoPro app and you can see the live feed from the GoPro.
And from there you can take pictures and record video if you need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sounds simialr it sends a live feed straight to my iPhone the app is iSmart DV real simple to use. 

Back