Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Kenny Q

Lighter pole

Kenny Q

Hi guys, I would appreciate a bit of feedback please. I have a clx 18 and an slx 25. I'm considering buying an extreme 18. The question is, are they worth the cost. For the price difference I would expect never to go back to the heavier poles. Is this your experience? Thanks in advance...

jay198127
Hi guys, I would appreciate a bit of feedback please. I have a clx 18 and an slx 25. I'm considering buying an extreme 18. The question is, are they worth the cost. For the price difference I would expect never to go back to the heavier poles. Is this your experience? Thanks in advance...

seriously i have clx 27 and a extension for it and use that all day every day. don't get people's issues thinking the poles are so heavy. do you really find your 18 or 25 that heavy to use that u feel the need to buy the extreme 18...save your self some money and do some weights if your finding them to heavy to use lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Minty

Great poles, although fragile.. I've had one section snap after 5 months (I sold the remaining sections) and bought another pole a few months later that lasted a year.

They need to washed through regularly and not used to close windows.

i have now gone back to the slx 

padman

I would  just shove the lightest brush off gardeniers site and see how you get on - worked for me :)

Kenny Q

Thanks guys. I often close windows with the pole, so it's probably a no no. Lighter brush maybe an idea though..

Teaboy

seriously i have clx 27 and a extension for it and use that all day every day. don't get people's issues thinking the poles are so heavy. do you really find your 18 or 25 that heavy to use that u feel the need to buy the extreme 18...save your self some money and do some weights if your finding them to heavy to use lol

We used to say that until we buy the lightest poles and you can see how much quicker and easier your day goes.

We buy the best we can use until they gone and then repeat

jay198127

We used to say that until we buy the lightest poles and you can see how much quicker and easier your day goes.

We buy the best we can use until they gone and then repeat

suppose....just used to what I use, so know no different...just don't find it a issue....like they say don't fix what's not broke.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Nothing wrong with a CLX but honestly if you have the choice between a Dacia or a Mercedes you know which you will go for. Both will get you there just one will do it quicker and with more comfort.
As you say you haven't tried anything else so your point is of no actual relevance as you have not experienced the benefits of other poles.
I have had Brodex ally poles, CLX, SLX, Vipers and now so use an X3 extreme and can honestly say I will not go back to other poles.
If you have the chance try some other poles, talk to fellow windies on the street and ask for a go with theirs. Their really is vast differences.

Teaboy

Nothing wrong with a CLX but honestly if you have the choice between a Dacia or a Mercedes you know which you will go for. Both will get you there just one will do it quicker and with more comfort.
As you say you haven't tried anything else so your point is of no actual relevance as you have not experienced the benefits of other poles.
I have had Brodex ally poles, CLX, SLX, Vipers and now so use an X3 extreme and can honestly say I will not go back to other poles.
If you have the chance try some other poles, talk to fellow windies on the street and ask for a go with theirs. Their really is vast differences.

This was the point I was trying to make, when it becomes viable that’s when we change.

We don’t just upgrade because a new toy is out

Nick pegler DWC

When I started I used a cl then got a six but now have a extreme in 18 and 35 and do notice the difference after doing a hard day they are the best I have used and the new ones feel a lot more robust and stronger then the ones with stainless bands