Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Windows cleaned card

Where can I get a windows cleaned card or paper. Don’t want to use business cards as it will be very expensive
Many thanks for help

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
You can get flyers made up nice and cheap customised to your business. I'm drafting some and getting a load printed up this weekend. It'll work out cheaper and quicker than the carbon copy invoices I've always used, and look more professional to boot.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

all mine say are 'windows cleaned, thank you' and my bank details on, gets 10 per a4 sheet, print 100 sheets at a time through a mates printing company, costs me £7 a time, all pre cut too. 1000 lasts me ages

Never bothered with cards like that. I send an invoice the same day they are cleaned, if a customer don't trust I run a legitimate business, we can't have a deal.

Vistaprint you can design your own and should get some at a decent price, I pay a bit more as mine are postcard size done in card and double sided with other services offered listed on reverse  just got 1,500 delivered for £39.00 

Crikey invoices and texts I wouldn't want to be going to the hassle and time of sending over 300 texts or invoices each month. A card takes seconds to drop through letterbox and lets a client know that you have called. 

Back