Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

aquastop, is it the wrong fitting?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

I know im gonna sound dumb again but sorry, here goes. just got everything sorted in van, thought yes great, here we go. No. water just built up and nothing out the end of hose. brass swivel on inlet to reel and claber aquastop other side, eznap at end of hose for pole. Now I guess the aquastop is wrong. Got two of them, what the hell are they for? Ive read others have them but presuming Its wrong and need to get a different fitting.

One thing after another lol. really wanted it proper in morning as well as got an estate agents first thing. trusty old backpack again then.  would be gratefull for any advise. my dad thinks to drill a hole in one of the aquastops to let the water go through, dont reckon though.  I know I need some meditation though, lol :1f635:

yeh the hose reel hose filled with water, none came out the eznap at the end, and the controller dead ended, I reckon because of the pressure build up and water not leaving end of the hose.  So I guessed the aquastop isnt in right place? gotta have water flow through to end of hose or whats the use? phone up somewhere tomorrow and get some MORE fittings, what a bloody lark is all I know, gonna have a beer.

If you have an EZ-Snap fitting at the end of the hose reel - water will not come out as the EZ-Snap fitting has a shut-off valve inside.

Water will only flow when you plug in a male EZ-Snap to the fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

yep, what an oversight. sorted it last night. usually something simple. just thinking how could it be? Ah well, live and learn. Cheers again all.

Back