Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidator handle???

Anyone found a good squeegee handle that works well with the liquidator channel, I just can't get on with the moerman one that came with it and my old unger channel leaves a lot of lines, think it's the angle of the handle.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Although I have liquidator handles, I also use ordinary squeegee handles. One is a pulex aluminium and the other is a standard brass. I use the standard brass and aluminium because I've used them for the past thirty years or so, and I like them. The liquidators are a bit chunky for me. And, of course, I have them in a Wagtail!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, still not a great fan of liquidator, but use it now and again, simply because I bought it, for me I find it suits the combinator handle

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

The Unger handles are barely 30° so if you use it with the Liquidator Channel you need to pull it further away from the glass (steepen the angle). Moerman’s own handles are 35 and 40°. I use Excelerator, an as yet unreleased Moerman nicknamed ‘Snapper’ (35-40° fixed handle), Wagtail and Ettore Contour Pro + ...my everyday ‘go to’ is my original prototype Excelerator which I have epoxied at 25°.

The Unger handles are barely 30° so if you use it with the Liquidator Channel you need to pull it further away from the glass (steepen the angle). Moerman’s own handles are 35 and 40°. I use Excelerator, an as yet unreleased Moerman nicknamed ‘Snapper’ (35-40° fixed handle), Wagtail and Ettore Contour Pro + ...my everyday ‘go to’ is my original prototype Excelerator which I have epoxied at 25°.
I have the snapper on me all the time as I have my 6" channel in it and use it to wipe sills and do tiny windows with on front doors even while wfp

Nice handle with the small channel but i do prefer the angle set at 25 on the excelerator 

Back