Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Outside cctv cameras

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

Hi guys 

Have any of you got a wireless cctv hd cameras outside your house?

Could you please recommend what's ones you got if you are happy with your cctv cameras because looking around on Google there is so many poor and mixed reviews.

I need to get myself one as soon as possible,  where I live there is quite a bit of anti social behaviour going on. I had some nutter banging on the door the other night running away before I could see who it was.

Cheers Dave 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got same sort of problem here. Some count is chucking nails on my drive. It's happened 11 times in just over 2 weeks. Always happens when my Mrs goes out and I'm out. I know who it is, but need to catch him in the act. I'm taking most of the day off tomorrow to try and catch him. CCTV going up on Monday. Costing me £865 installed with 3 cameras, 2TB storage and phone alerts. Not cheap, but supposed to be a better than Swann etc.

Bloody hell mate! what is it with these crazy nutters out there?

I can't afford to spend £865, I was hoping about £200 would get me a good cctv cameras.

Guess it look like i gonna have to pop in maplin or some other other high street shops that do them.

Cheers though Tuffers

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've got a Swann system. They get very mixed reviews. Personally I think they are great value. I had a couple of issues with one of my cameras and the support was brilliant, never had such great phone support and they replaced a camera with a new one with no fuss. If I was going to get another system I wouldn't hesitate in getting another Swann kit - the only issue I have found is you can only use Swann cameras with the HDD, but I have 8 cameras so I'm a few years away from an upgrade. Also - if you are fitting yourself - look at POE systems, very easy to wire in yourself if you are handy and you don't have to worry about power supplies near the cameras and dealing with co-ax cable. I've just added two cameras to the school system where I help out and it took no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back