Eviestevie

100m 6mm microbore for sale

57 minutes ago, Reach For The Glass said:
Really [mention=1905]Eviestevie[/mention]. I had 20 meters of the stuff thought it was really soft but not spirally. 

Cost is the issue with that for me. Im after a blue or hi vis micro which is decent quality. 

Jesus honestly mine was in bin
Coils like a cobra sometimes coiled as I brought me pole  down.
Lad who works with me point blank refused to use
That's why went in hunt off something else
Im OCD and wanted red hose to match setup but in all honesty now yellow simply coz it's making me more money

We can all be consumed into matching tackle and tart vans and equip on finance  but dosent make you earn more or be better at the job

I work with back doors and side door open every day and go gets work all the time 

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

IMG_20180106_114716.jpg

IMG_20180104_151024.jpg

Edited by Eviestevie

That is one excellent reel, totally what I would be after, I was going to get a claber hose reel, as Ive got normal big reel and it takes so much room up in my small van, but your reel is perfect, pricey though.

Have you got any of the hose left for sale?:1f603:

That is one excellent reel, totally what I would be after, I was going to get a claber hose reel, as Ive got normal big reel and it takes so much room up in my small van, but your reel is perfect, pricey though.

Yep
There so quick once you get hang off ill post avid Tomo off me in action
They come with 4 year warranty as well and i must say the quality is good I barely have a scratch and not spot off rust in sight after all day everyday abuse
I don't supply the reels is my mates company who does so could sort you one

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

1 hour ago, windowsurfer said:

Yep got some hose left